we Understand Your Concerns
Whether you are protecting loved ones who rely on you financially,securing the transfer of a business, or any of the otheruses for life insurance, we are the call to make.
Universal Life Insurance
Offers guaranteed death benefit and the flexibility to alter the terms of premium and death benefit.
Personal Insurance Lines
Our Lines of Personal Coverage Include
Our Lines of Coverage
insurance we cover
Covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
Covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
Covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
Insures the policyholder’s vehicle from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
Protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
Covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured/underinsured driver.
Provides a replacement vehicle while the policyholder’s vehicle is repaired.
Provides an assortment of benefits including things such as towing, vehicle lockout coverage, fuel delivery, jump starts, tire changes, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can We Help?
- No Obligations – We are able to obtain rates from multiple carriers, but remain your single point of contact for anything insurance related. Contrasted with companies such as Allstate, State Farm, Farmers, etc. that are only able to offer rates with a single company. We’re obliged to no one.
- Personal Connection – An independent agent is best suited to accommodate your needs as you transition through your life. We take getting to know you seriously, so we know how to best cover you and your family.
- Customer Service – We have real people on the other end of the phone and a real office you can walk into. No more 800 numbers with automated prompts, overseas customer service, or being transferred throughout numerous departments. Our number one priority is to serve you.
- Liability protection that you carry for personal injury and property damage will provide some protection driving the rental car. Damage to the rental car would typically be covered under Collision and Comprehensive Coverage, that is if your policy has it. Injuries caused in the accident would be covered under your Bodily Injury Coverage. And lastly, damage to other vehicles would usually be covered under the Property Damage portion of your insurance policy.
- The rental car company may try to hold you liable for damage for lost income while the rental car is out of service. Your auto policy may or may not protect you against this claim; the best way to know is to look at your policy or ask us to review it for you. Credit card companies often provide protection against these kinds of rental car claims so you should check there to see what the provisions and restrictions might be.
- You can purchase a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) from the rental car company. This isn’t actually insurance but a release from financial liability you might otherwise be charged with as a result of damaging the rental car. This coverage can be expensive and range from $5 to $20 per day depending on where and what you are renting. If you do not have protection through your auto policy or credit card, paying the CDW would be encouraged.
GET A QUOTE
At Old Harbor Insurance, we listen to helpunderstand our client s circumstances. Weseek to educate clients to understand allinsurance options.