We’re here to help.
We have over 10 lines of coverage for your personal insurance. See the listing below to find where we can help and minimize your risk of loss while safeguarding your assets.
We know your hard-earned dollars are important. We seek to provide premier personal insurance coverage while offering competitive rates that won't break the bank.
Provide added protection (Additional coverage over the underlying policies – homes, autos, etc.) but also help to fill gaps of underlying policies.
California is one of, if not the most, litigious states in the country. An umbrella provides added peace of mind to safeguard your assets.
An umbrella policy can typically be purchased for as little as $150-$200 per year.
Start with a Quote Today
Personal Insurance Lines
Our Lines of Personal Coverage Include
Join Our Mailing List
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can We Help?
- No Obligations – We are able to obtain rates from multiple carriers, but remain your single point of contact for anything insurance related. Contrasted with companies such as Allstate, State Farm, Farmers, etc. that are only able to offer rates with a single company. We’re obliged to no one.
- Personal Connection – An independent agent is best suited to accommodate your needs as you transition through your life. We take getting to know you seriously, so we know how to best cover you and your family.
- Customer Service – We have real people on the other end of the phone and a real office you can walk into. No more 800 numbers with automated prompts, overseas customer service, or being transferred throughout numerous departments. Our number one priority is to serve you.
- Liability protection that you carry for personal injury and property damage will provide some protection driving the rental car. Damage to the rental car would typically be covered under Collision and Comprehensive Coverage, that is if your policy has it. Injuries caused in the accident would be covered under your Bodily Injury Coverage. And lastly, damage to other vehicles would usually be covered under the Property Damage portion of your insurance policy.
- The rental car company may try to hold you liable for damage for lost income while the rental car is out of service. Your auto policy may or may not protect you against this claim; the best way to know is to look at your policy or ask us to review it for you. Credit card companies often provide protection against these kinds of rental car claims so you should check there to see what the provisions and restrictions might be.
- You can purchase a Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) from the rental car company. This isn’t actually insurance but a release from financial liability you might otherwise be charged with as a result of damaging the rental car. This coverage can be expensive and range from $5 to $20 per day depending on where and what you are renting. If you do not have protection through your auto policy or credit card, paying the CDW would be encouraged.